What’s been going down in Hemper town?
Now that we have been live since the 1st of October, there’s no let up in the Hemper roller coaster! What a journey it has been so far! We thought we would give you a quick run down of where we’ve came from, to where we are going. So strap in!
Things we have achieved so far…
- We are officially Scotlands first CBD subscription box.
- Now fully operational, with our new online store with various subscription boxes available.
- Working with 6 of the most reputable CBD companies on the market so far: Love Hemp – Honest Hemp – GreenstemCBD – CBplus – Blazedwholesale – CBDGuru.
- There is now 4 Hempers to choose from, with various prices and sizes available, if you haven’t already, why don’t you head over to the shop to check them out!?
- Had our first giveaway competition.
- We have been invited to be part of the CBD Show in London in April 2022
- Currently collaborating with two successful entrepreneurs. One that has extensive success in his field being MMA, he is a pro MMA fighter, multiple titles in MMA, an experienced coach and submission grappling champion, and on top of all that he also owns his own gym! Check out what he’s got going on: https://www.instagram.com/submissionfactorymma/
- The other being a professional musician who plays in his own band and also has a solo career, working with some of the biggest names in the industry, he’s an insanely talented drummer who is an inspiration to the next generation of players, you can check out the talented Chris Turner over at https://www.instagram.com/chrisoaa/
- Managing to hit our first target of sales within the first month!
- Launched our first Christmas box, Santas Little Hemper!
- We like to keep things on home turf by creating all of our own content, with no outsourcing we try to keep this as authentic as possible.
- Received our first review from one of the UK’s biggest CBD reviewers/bloggers @cbdsloth We were delighted with his response, he said that our boxes “Felt a bit like Christmas Day, where you don’t know what your getting until you unwrap it” Click the link to see what he said: https://cbdsloth.com/reviews/cbd-subscription-box/happy-hemper-cbd-subscription-box-review/
Where we’re going…
- Having our own stall at the CBD London Show at the Olympia London. We have stall A36 if your free to pop by, come say hello! Check out the exhibitor list with this link https://rasbmedia.com/cbd-show/cbd-show-sponsors/
- To continue to network and push the Happy Hemper Vision.
- With new companies on the horizon, you will be forever stocked with the finest of CBD products the Hempers have to offer.
- With help from our new found friends over at @cbplus.uk there’s many exciting things in the works, we are very thankful for these opportunities.
- By having the connections we have made, and ones yet to make, the CBD industry so far has been very welcoming with a great sense of community which we are very pleased to be part of.
- Let’s break the stigma and show the world what CBD can really do!
If you haven’t already, check us out…